Website is suspended.
If you're seeing this page instead of your website your website will have been suspended for one of the following reasons.
- Non Payment: Web Hosting payment is at least 30 days overdue and the user has not responded to requests to fulfill payment.
- Content suspension: Legitimate complaints regarding copyright or similar, with no court order needed.
- Disk space suspension: A violation of using the disk space for non website related storage.
- Hacked suspension: When a website is detected to have been potentially hacked either defaced, distributing malware or getting a Google safe browsing warning.
- Password suspension: If an email address or password has been compromised.
- Phishing suspension: When a website has been hacked or found to have been created for phishing purposes.
- Resource abuse: When you're using too many resources on the server.
- Spam suspension: When we have detected or been notified that Spam is being sent from the website or associated email addresss.
- Spamvertising: When we have been notified that the website has been advertised through spam emails.
Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible to resolve this issue.